The PFA Living Review Solution is an online platform designed to significantly enhance an employees engagement with the Review process. The solution is delivered through a browser based, easy to use interface that is fully configurable to support individual and institutional requirements. Living Review encourages a regular interaction and dialogue around individual performance, progress and development.
Living review aims to deliver:
- Significant reduction in cost and time to deliver reviews.
- Enforceable and measurable completion.
- Compliance with best practise and standards.
- Allows multiple reviewers, in addition to line managers.
- Alignment with Institutional Objectives.
- Aggregation of training requirements.
- Employee engagement enhanced.
- Review becomes an ongoing ‘living’ process.
- Objectives can be managed in real time through Goals Module and embedded in review.
- Skills and behaviours can be managed through Learning and embedded in review.
Performance For All is working in partnership with Simitive to develop its suite of university tools.